chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Here's to New Adventures



At the start of 2016 I decided to have a theme for the whole year. That theme was self love. Due to the success of my year with that theme, I have decided to make it an annual thing to have a theme. My theme for 2017 will be giving. I prayed and asked God to give me a theme for this year and I feel that giving was the right one for 2017. My friends and family have done so much for me this year and 2017 is going to be the year that I give back. 2017 is going to be a year of selflessness, so I'm putting the spotlight on my loved ones. Thinking about it now, it is a contrast from 2016 and it feels right.

I also had a phrase for 2016 which was "a positive mind = a positive life". My phrase for the new year is "Here's to New Adventures". I really want to take more opportunities to see new places and meet new people this year. Whether it be spontaneous snack runs to Asda with friends or going to another country and seeing the world, there are countless chances to make memories.

Like I said, 2017 will be a year of giving. My family and friends have been there during the challenges and the best times of the year. Without them, the year wouldn't have gone the way that it did. I can say how much I appreciate them but 2017 will be the year to show it. I'm so excited to see their reactions to the things that I do this year. I have already planned so many exciting things for them and I'm honestly buzzing! They're not going to know what hit them!

Not only am I going to be giving back to my family and friends, but I will be continuously giving to as many people as possible. Whether it be a random compliment to a stranger or buying the homeless breakfast in the morning, I want to give to as many people as possible this year. I feel like this year the anthem for the world may as well have been Where is the love by The Black Eyed Peas. There has been so much hatred and negativity in the world so I want to lift people's spirits and make people smile during times of need.

I want to give back to God this year too. I want to always show the love that Christ shows to us. I want to give back to God by spreading love and peace, one day at a time.

2017 is the year for me to explore the world and put all the lessons that I have learnt in 2016 to practise.

What are you hoping achieve in this upcoming year? Let me know in the comment section, I would love to hear!

Thanks for reading,

Have a great day x

No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)