chellebelle2016. Powered by Blogger.

Day 8: Christmas Q&A

Welcome to Day 8! Today I'm answering some of your Christmas related questions. I asked one Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter for people to send me questions through DM or in the comments and I got a few. Honestly, I do wish I received more questions but I got enough to make a post, so here we go.

1. What is your favoruite tradition?

Besides the tradition I mentioned in my Christmas Tag post, I do have other favourites. Another favourite tradition is having an English breakfast in the morning, after we open our presents. For some it may seem insane to have a full English breakfast and then a full Christmas dinner, but...I really love food.

 2. Best present ever?

Again, I did mention one of them in my Christmas Tag but I have obviously had other presents that I have loved. I loved receiving my crystal ring from my Mum. I got it about 2 years ago and I wear it pretty much everyday.

3. Do you like to bake during Christmas time? If so, what do you bake?

Yes, I love baking and especially during Christmas time. I love to bake cookies and decorate them, I bake cupcakes sometimes too. Baking with Christmas music in the background is one of my favourite things to do when I'm in an extra festive mood whilst at home.

4. Whose Vlogmas videos do you watch?

I don't usually watch Zoella but I always watch her vlogmas videos. I literally subscribed just to watch them in December. Her new intro is AMAZING.

I watch Alisha Marie's vlogs all year round but at Christmas time, she really ups her game. Her intro is very much up there with Zoe's. I am obsessed with her intro.

I also watch TTYLTEALA, Again, I love her vlogs all year round but her vlogmas just slays.

I watch a lot of vlogmas videos. I literally subscribed to random people just so I can binge watch them everyday. So if you have a channel and do vlogmas, I'm probably subscribed already or I will in the future.

5. When do you put your decorations up?

Traditionally, as soon as it hits December 1st, the decorations start going up but this year during the first week of December, I had exam mocks that I wanted to focus on, so I didn't do anything festive that would distract me from studying. I have started decorating now but it is no where near festive quite yet in my house. I only have a few lights up and that is it. I'm definitely going to try and finish decorating by Sunday.

6. What do you do on Christmas Eve?

During the day, I don't traditionally do anything. It depends on how I feel the night before on what I plan to do on Christmas eve during the day. However, during the evening I always help my mum wrap family's presents (extended family). After they're wrapped, either I stay home and prepare the movie night we always have or I go out with my dad and brothers to deliver the presents to all the houses. We basically turn into elves for the night.

7. What is your favourite Christmas movie and why?

I mentioned my no.1 favourite in my Christmas Tag but my 2nd favourite is probably Home Alone. I think Home Alone is so funny and has literally prepared me for any situation. Kevin is such a smart kid! I really don't understand how you forget your child twice though...

So those were all the questions, although it was fairly short I hope you enjoyed! Thank you to everyone who sent me questions.

Thanks for reading,

Have a great day x

No comments

I love hearing from you guys so feel free to comment. Even if it's just to say hi ;)